The membership of our chapter is made up of a great variety of pilots and non-pilots whose experience and interests range from aircraft of the 1930s through homebuilts and ultralights to aircraft of the present day. These are people who can share their experience and offer advice to those willing to ask. EAA Chapter 640 is a place to:
- Promote and encourage the sport and hobby of recreational aviation through the camaraderie of building, restoring, flying and learning.
- Foster closer fellowship among its members through the exchange of ideas and mutual interests.
- Promote and encourage aviation safety in the design, construction and operation of all types of aircraft.
- Foster, promote and engage in aviation education.
- Operate as a local chapter of the Experimental Aircraft Association, Inc. (EAA) and to cooperate with the EAA to further the goals and purposes of that Association.
For more information, please read our Chapter Bylaws
EAA Chapter 640 Meetings
|Saturday, June 8th||Podeweltz Airport||12:00 PM|
|Friday, July 12th||Deb and Bob's hangar - Wausau Downtown Airport||12:00 PM|
|Wednesday, August 14th||Terry Oestreich - Flying O|
Wednesday Hamburger Nights 5:30-6:15
|May 29th||Wausau Downtown Airport||July 17th||To Be Announced|
|June 5th||Medford Taylor County Airport||July24th||Antigo Langlade County Airport|
|June 12th||Marshfield Airport||July 31st||NO HAMBURGER NIGHT - AIRVENTURE|
|June 19th||Stevens Point Airport||August 7th||Merrill Airport|
|June 26th||Wisconsin Rapids Airport||August 14th||Flying O(9.6 miles east of Wausau)|
|July 3rd||Medford Taylor County Airport||August 21st||To Be Announced|
|July 10th||Wausau Downtown Airport||August 28th||Wausau Downtown Airort|